For residential installations where ceiling cassettes are not an option, these ceiling suspended units from LG are highly popular. They keep you cool in the summer with the air conditioner function and warm in the winter with the heat pump function. They are also highly popular when installed at ceiling level in commercial buildings where it is impossible to install a ceiling cassette due to constraints.
• Award-winning modern elegance design and tasteful aesthetics blend in perfectly with the surroundings
• IF Award-winning design – Stunning V-shaped design and black vane helped LG’s new ceiling suspended air conditioners earn the IF design award
• Powerful cooling and heating
• Large outlet space – Enlarged outlet space enables cooling and heating more smoothly
• Optimized air flow path – To find optimized air flow, look for a path that is parallel to the direction of the air flow. Long air flow: LG’s air conditioner technology minimizes air flow resistance by 20%, allowing for an air flow distance of 15 meters.
• Fast cooling – LG’s effective cooling system drastically cuts down on cooling time.
• One-touch filter – One-touch filter makes cleaning and maintenance easy and quick
• Two Thermistors control – As an optional feature, additional thermistors check exactly indoor temperature for numerous locations, making the new air conditioner one of the quietest in its industry.
• Lightweight – With its lightweight drain panel and steel construction, it is incredibly simple to install practically anyplace.
Reduce the effects of climate change by using R32 refrigerant to safeguard the environment.
There are no reviews yet.