The Hitachi R32 Multi-split is the best option for homes, small companies, and hotels that need multiple spaces to have climate control. This small disguised ducted solution is great performance and low height (270mm) (150Pa ESP). To maintain constant temperatures and an even distribution of airflow throughout each interior space, it enables flexibility and individual zone management.
- High seasonal efficiencies are offered by all Hitachi products, with models in the light commercial ducted range attaining up to SEER A++ 6.20/SCOP A+ 4.40.
- Utilize your air conditioning without scarcely noticing the impact on your electricity bill thanks to its A++ energy efficiency rating*. • Enhanced comfort – This technology lets us pick where to measure the set point temperature (in the control, in the return, or the average of both values). This feature guarantees increased comfort in the space.
- High static pressure – The duct units can be positioned wherever they cause the least disruption because the unit has a 150Pa pressure. As a result, the user should not be concerned about the distant room not receiving enough air.
- Condensate pump incorporated – The LC duct is equipped with a pump to remove condensate liquid automatically – No extra purchases are necessary
- The system may be installed practically anywhere in the building because there is up to 30m of cooling tubing connecting the inside and outside units. They are also compatible with Hi-Kumo Wi-Fi control, and the height difference between them can be up to 20m. From anywhere in the world, this control can be used to turn the device on or off, raise or lower the temperature, or programme the system. To connect to the air unit, all you need is a smartphone, an internet connection, and optional Wi-Fi equipment.
- Reduce the effects of climate change by using R32 refrigerant to safeguard the environment.