The Hitachi Shiro Kuma has a modern design for a perfect integration; the unit is installed as a radiator and can be fitted during a renovation. With a height of less than 60cm it can also be installed beneath window. A particularly innovative design, the Shiro Kuma console unit has removable feet for increased flexibility when installing stood on the floor or mounted on a wall. Discrete, economical and efficient, Hitachi’s units offer optimum comfort.
A unit with discreet design and high performance
• High performance – The system has A++ energy rating, ensuring high performance with low running cozy – SEER up to 8.50
• Extended air flow – The air can reach every corner of the room thanks to its greater dynamic air flow. The room is air conditioned (heated or cooled) at the touch of a button on the remote control.
• Low-cost heating – When it’s cooler outside, the heat pump system delivers low-cost heating with minimal maintenance. In modern homes and flats it can even replace traditional heating systems
• Antibacterial sanitizing nano titanium wasabi filter for high air quality
• Comfort in every corner – The louvre distributes air quickly and evenly to every corner of the room. Once it reached the perfect temperature eco mode takes over, keeping you comfortable without wasting energy.
• Individual preferences – The Eco control lets you create multiple custom profiles to suit your exact preferences. You can also see your energy use in real time, and compare the data month on month.
• Motion detection – Units come with motion detectors as standard which automatically switches to eco mode when no people are detected and the switches back to standard mode when someone enters the room
• Compatible with Hi-kumo – The entire Hitachi residential range is compatible with the Hi-kumo system, which allows the system to be controlled from any mobile device as if it were a remote control
• R32 Refrigerant – Protect the planet by reducing the impact of climate change